The Cube Street EX by Roland boasts huge power for a portable, lightweight 'Street' amplifier. With up to 50watts when powered by batteries this amp is perfect for busking, PA and can also be used as a stage monitor.
What Roland has to say:
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland’s CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility. 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM® amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; ---- Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent materi
We Welcome Part Exchange
We welcome part exchanges on items over £500. We realise that sometimes you need to “move something on” to get your new guitar. We give fair prices and once agreed we stick to them. The only thing we ask is that you accurately describe your guitar. We have plenty of happy customers from our part exchange scheme.
How it works – If you are local, you can simply call in. If you are not local we will assess your guitar and give you a valuation via phone/e-mail (we may ask for pictures). Once the price is agreed, we always stick to it, and your new guitar will be removed from the market so the deal can be concluded.
You can either send us your guitar, or we can use our courier to pick up for a small charge (UK only). Once the guitar is with us and any balance is paid we can dispatch your new guitar.
Need to know more? Just e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01695-570023