Fender Short Run American Standard Stratocaster. Slight feature differences from a regular American Standard Stratocaster include a V-Neck profile and anodized aluminium scratchplate.
- Series: American Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple, Soft "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Face Dots, White Side Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickups: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone
- Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block, Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, Lightly Tinted Neck, 1-Ply Gold Anodized Back Plate, Single "T" Roller String Tree
We Welcome Part Exchange
We welcome part exchanges on items over £500. We realise that sometimes you need to “move something on” to get your new guitar. We give fair prices and once agreed we stick to them. The only thing we ask is that you accurately describe your guitar. We have plenty of happy customers from our part exchange scheme.
How it works – If you are local, you can simply call in. If you are not local we will assess your guitar and give you a valuation via phone/e-mail (we may ask for pictures). Once the price is agreed, we always stick to it, and your new guitar will be removed from the market so the deal can be concluded.
You can either send us your guitar, or we can use our courier to pick up for a small charge (UK only). Once the guitar is with us and any balance is paid we can dispatch your new guitar.
Need to know more? Just e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01695-570023